Once upon a time in Ullen Sentalu..

Months ago, me and my housemate, Adistya, were in a kind of double date. Our destination was Ullen Sentalu Museum in Kali Urang. We're having such a nice trip, and i love it to share it with all of you. So, just check out this photos. ;) 

what a fog! 

this is Adistya and Meinanda ;)

this is me and my man ;)

he's always busy capturing i-don't-know-what.



i asked her to pose like one of ANTM :P
and, yeah, another pose.. *wondering there's a shot of ANTM like this*

we're about very curious to find 'something' there. 

AAAA! it's really 'something' down there. 

cute!



beautiful sculptures!



a band-wannabe shot. :))


Meinanda and Adistya from the back, i didn't know what they do there. :|

look at this KID! :p


he always posed like a black-metal guy. :| 

drizzle + super thick fog = kinda horror pic.

And that's it! All pictures taken in outdoor area of the Museum because it was prohibit to get any picture while inside the Museum. Ullen Sentalu closes at 5 pm, and we should go out and taking care our hungry belly. And the rain were pouring harder as we arrived at Mbah Carik.  

such companion: jadah, tempe, tahu and Poci Tea. :D


After our busy munching-time and waited for the okay-rain, we decided to go home. Ah! I forgot to tell you something! There was a creepy story when we're out of the Museum and standing in front of the entrance door of the Museum while waiting for the rain, there was no one there except us, and no one stand beside me, but i felt 'something' blow on my ear. HA!!    



all pics taken by me, except when me on the pic. :P 

Comments

Popular Posts